This is pretty much the easiest perfect pancake recipe you’ll come across… actually not just for pancakes, but compared to most recipes, this has got to be one of the easiest out there! Even though it’s pancake day, these are so delicious that I eat them all year round. A lot of people still think of pancakes as being a naughty, sugary treat, but this recipe proves how pancakes can actually be super healthy and nourishing, whilst still being totally delicious!
1 cup oats
1 cup almond milk
1 ripe banana (I use a smallish one, so it doesn’t take over the taste)
- This makes about 7 small pancakes, which I can pretty much eat all by myself!
- Add the oats, almond milk and banana to your blender and blend them up into a thick batter.
- Leave the mixture to sit for a few minutes and then check the consistency. If needed, add a little more almond milk.
- Cook the pancake mixture in small circles in a pan and flip them, so they cook on both sides.
- Add toppings of your choice and enjoy! I opted for blueberries, walnuts and maple syrup. YUM!
Love, Cat x